Expertise & Experience
Maxis Advisors provides valuable expertise and experience for comprehensive incentive negotiations, real estate advisory, site selection, and compliance.
We evaluate a variety of factors that help determine the best way to package and present your next expansion, relocation, merger, or realignment. Working with Maxis Advisors ensures the best incentives opportunities available.
Maxis Advisors uses an effective, non-adversarial negotiation approach. The Maxis Advisors team works with state and local governments to increase and identify all incentives, while ensuring positive relationships among parties. The negotiations focus on “impact incentives,” which directly affect project ROI by reducing up-front capital costs and on-going operational costs.
Some examples of impact incentives include cash grants, tax abatements, land/lease subsidization, infrastructure support, utility rate reductions, payroll reimbursements, and job training grants.
Maxis Advisors’ skilled representation during complex incentive negotiations allows companies to focus on their core business. Here are some examples of how we represent our clients.
- Presenting the project properly to government officials.
- Identifying and evaluating all incentive programs.
- Correctly outlining the true value of an incentive package.
- Illustrating clearly the differences between incentive programs.
- Identifying project costs that can be directly offset by incentives.
The negotiations focus on “EBITDA enhancing incentives,” which directly affect project ROI by reducing up-front capital costs and on-going operational costs.
Comprehensive location analysis identifies and evaluates the most important factors for your company’s location decision. Maxis can prepare an Analysis Report for each potential site to assist in the evaluation. The report will contain comprehensive community and business cost data as it relates to up-front and on-going operational costs, as well as other decision-making factors.
- Offer comparative analysis of key business factors and costs among potential locations.
- Identify market-entry and long-term operational costs.
- Detail the costs related to infrastructure, utilities, transportation, and taxes.
- Assess quality, cost, and availability of the workforce.
After the final site decision, companies will have confidence that all sites have been analyzed and the right location was selected.
Comprehensive location analysis identifies and evaluates the most important factors for your company’s location decision.
Real Estate Advisory
Professional representation in commercial office and industrial real estate transactions identifies and evaluates all locations, on time and within budget.
Maxis Advisors will:
- Provide site and building identification.
- Negotiate terms of lease, purchase, or option.
- Coordinate due diligence and collection of building/site history.
- Identify all related costs and expenses.
We effectively advise our clients in leasing and/or purchasing existing facilities, acquiring sites, and constructing new facilities. Our expert advisory services can assist with relocations, expansions, consolidations, subleases, acquisitions, and dispositions. Where important strategic relationships already exist, Maxis has proven adept at partnering and/or coordinating activities with real estate companies.
We effectively advise our clients in leasing and/or purchasing existing facilities, acquiring sites, and constructing new facilities.
Following the negotiation of a great incentives package, Maxis Advisors takes steps to ensure our companies receive full benefits.
Incentives programs commonly require on-going compliance maintenance over multiple years. Valuable time and resources are required to complete fulfillment of an incentives package. Maxis assists our clients by applying our expertise to help administer, report, and claim business incentives on their behalf.
Advantages to using Maxis Advisors for your incentive compliance.
- Single point of contact for coordination
- Understanding of programs’ nuances and intricacies
- Ensure continuity in case of internal turnover
- Specialist to track legislation, regulatory, and policy changes
- Peace of mind that your incentives compliance needs are monitored and met by specialists, so you are free to focus on your company’s daily business and goals
Maxis Advisors works with our clients to help train and coordinate among their divisions to track and gather data. Our services include preparing a calendar and work plan to itemize all action items, and to continue to negotiate and mitigate with appropriate state and local officials.
Maxis Advisors assists our clients by applying our expertise to help administer, report, and claim business incentives on
View our new comprehensive online brochure. View Now
Client History Map